Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh tarragon leaves (see Tips)
- 80 g artichoke hearts in oil, drained
- 100 g ricotta
- 20 g lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
Chicken ballotine and red capsicum sauce
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets (approx. 180 g each)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the 2L maximum fill level)
- 30 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) or 1 level tsp ascorbic acid powder
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded and cut into halves
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 40 g olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1476 kJ / 351.4 kcal
- 60.9 g
- 7.1 g
- 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.3 g
- 4.3 g
- 652.3 mg