Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower chicken nuggets (10-12 months)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra shavings to serve
- 100 g quinoa flakes
- 350 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (optional - see Tips)
- 400 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 60 g gluten free plain flour (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 - 3 tbsp milk of choice
- extra virgin olive oil, for shallow frying
- per 1 portion
- 383 kJ / 91.2 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 6 g
- 4.2 g
- 1.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream