Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pad Thai noodles with prawns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g flat rice stick noodles
- boiling water, for soaking
- 80 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves; plus extra cut into slices, for garnishing
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, roots, stalks and leaves separated
- 1 ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 40 g lime juice (approx. 2-3 limes)
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp shrimp paste (see Tips)
- 3 tsp palm sugar (approx. 1 cm cube), grated
- 2 eggs
- 500 g water
- 350 g peeled raw prawns
- bean sprouts, for garnishing
- fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnishing
- 3 tbsp fried shallots, for garnishing
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2553.5 kJ / 608 kcal
- 34.6 g
- 62 g
- 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 6.6 g
- 1831.7 mg