Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken corn chowder with broccoli terrines
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 400 g broccoli, broken into florets
- butter, for greasing
- 4 eggs
- 150 g thickened cream
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Chicken corn chowder
- 2 garlic cloves
- 140 g onions, cut into halves
- 60 g butter, cut in pieces
- 280 - 320 g canned sweet corn kernels, drained
- 350 - 400 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 900 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (refer to The Basic Cookbook)
- 1 fresh green chilli (e.g. jalapeño), deseeded if preferred and cut into pieces (optional)
- 200 - 300 g thickened cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, leaves only, cut into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1537 kJ / 367 kcal
- 19 g
- 10 g
- 27 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and ginger soup, lemon salmon with broccoli
Butternut pumpkin soup, fish with rice and vegetables, apple-pear crumble
Miso soup and sake seafood with rice
Thai-style prawn broth with spicy apples