Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g water
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g fresh mozzarella, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh tomato, cut into quarters and deseeded
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100 g ham slices, cut into strips
- 100 g salami, cut into strips
- full cream milk, for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 769.1 kJ / 183.1 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 19.5 g
- 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.9 g
- 1.7 g
- 419.1 mg