Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g dried porcini mushrooms
- warm water, for soaking
- 30 - 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 1.5 tablespoons extra
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 1200 g water
- 300 g tagliatelle pasta
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1964.6 kJ / 467.8 kcal
- 19 g
- 52.8 g
- 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.5 g
- 3.2 g
- 903.2 mg