Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra to coat potatoes
- 1 lemon, zest only, finely grated, no white pith
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 chicken marylands, (approx. 750 g), skin on
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 200 - 300 g mixed vegetables (e.g. beans, carrots, broccoli)
- per 1 portion
- 2066 kJ / 492 kcal
- 42 g
- 28 g
- 20.6 g
- 13.5 g