Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fragrant curried mince with tomato salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 20 g oil
- 300 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1000 g beef mince
- 20 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- 100 g water
- 2 tomatoes, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 1 continental cucumber, deseeded and cut into pieces (1 cm)
- ½ tsp dried mint
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- fresh green chillies, trimmed and cut into thin slices (optional)
- roti, warmed, to serve (see Tip)
- per 1 portion
- 2628.4 kJ / 625.8 kcal
- 47 g
- 42 g
- 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.6 g
- 10.8 g
- 1329.8 mg