Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quick chicken curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 150 g brown onion, peeled and cut into halves
- ½ red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 30 g oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste (optional)
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 piece lemongrass, bruised and cut into quarters
- 1 tsp white sugar (optional)
- 700 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (5-6 cm)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 140 g coconut cream
- 200 g frozen green peas
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only (Thai basil if preferred)
- cooked rice, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1249.8 kJ / 297.6 kcal
- 26.4 g
- 10 g
- 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.6 g
- 5.9 g
- 1230.6 mg