Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot salad with raita dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 raw beetroots, peeled and cut into thin slices (see Tips)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, plus extra 2 pinches for dressing
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g boiling water
- 6 cm piece fresh ginger
- 150 g sweet potato
- sunflower oil (approx. 250 g), for shallow frying
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 200 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- alfalfa sprouts, to serve (optional)
- black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1002.1 kJ / 238.6 kcal
- 5.5 g
- 14.7 g
- 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 3.9 g
- 645.5 mg