Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fish tacos with Kewpie mayonnaise
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g grapeseed oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp wasabi paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into halves
- 5 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 500 - 600 g firm white fish fillets, cut into pieces 7-8 cm (see Tips)
- 60 g rice wine vinegar
- 40 g white sugar
- 500 g water, plus extra 1 tablespoon
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into julienne
- 2 - 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 4 radishes, cut into julienne
- 8 tortillas (small)
- fresh coriander, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 2165.3 kJ / 515.5 kcal
- 39.8 g
- 18.2 g
- 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.3 g
- 12.1 g
- 821.9 mg