Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced oranges and dates with yoghurt cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 80 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 60 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ vanilla bean, split into halves lengthways, seeds scraped
- 30 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts (see Tip)
- 4 pitted Medjool dates
- 4 navel oranges, cut into segments
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1394.5 kJ / 332 kcal
- 6.2 g
- 39.7 g
- 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.9 g
- 6.6 g
- 63.7 mg