Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower rice pilaf with sweet potato
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm) (optional)
- 40 g shelled pistachios
- 40 g pine nuts
- 40 g slivered almonds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 700 - 750 g cauliflower, broken into florets (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 30 g white wine
- 500 g water
- 300 g sweet potato, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 50 g currants
- 80 g fresh baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 12 dried apricots, cut into thin strips
- ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1721.5 kJ / 409.8 kcal
- 19.3 g
- 27.7 g
- 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.7 g
- 12.5 g
- 539.3 mg