Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Linguine with lemon and prosciutto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1200 g boiling water
- 300 g linguine pasta
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp pickled capers
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 200 g fresh mozzarella, torn into pieces (see Tips)
- 100 g prosciutto, torn into bite-size pieces
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 2872 kJ / 683.8 kcal
- 28.8 g
- 55.8 g
- 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 22.3 g
- 5 g
- 1452.4 mg