Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 pieces veal scallopini (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 100 g fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 sticks (approx. 1 x 5 cm)
- 8 slices pancetta
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 20 g olive oil
- 50 g sun-dried tomato pesto (see Tips)
- 500 g tomato passata
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- per 1 portion
- 3187.5 kJ / 758.9 kcal
- 112.9 g
- 8.8 g
- 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.6 g
- 4.3 g
- 295.7 mg