Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb fillets with pink peppercorn sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g butter, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 2 eschalots (approx. 30 g), peeled and cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp water, to de-glaze frying pan
- ½ tsp Meat stock paste, to taste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp pink peppercorns
- 300 g new baby potatoes, unpeeled, washed and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 400 - 500 g boneless lamb loins or lamb fillet (approx. 3-4 fillets)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 bunch green asparagus (130-150 g), trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp whiskey
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 60 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1830.8 kJ / 435.8 kcal
- 29 g
- 12.8 g
- 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14.8 g
- 3.8 g
- 316 mg