Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and pesto risoni
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only (approx. 20 g)
- 40 g olive oil
- 150 g carrot, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g leek, white and light green parts only, cut into pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 500 g water
- 250 g dried risoni pasta
- 100 g frozen green peas, thawed
- per 1 portion
- 2636 kJ / 627.5 kcal
- 32.3 g
- 48.7 g
- 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.5 g
- 6.6 g
- 452.4 mg