Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pancetta, pine nut and ricotta pappardelle
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 60 g olive oil
- 200 g dried pappardelle pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 10 fresh sage leaves
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 pieces lemon zest (5 x 2 cm), no white pith
- 90 g pancetta, cut into pieces
- 40 g pine nuts
- fresh ricotta cheese (not smooth), to serve
- per 1 portion
- 4052.4 kJ / 968.6 kcal
- 21.9 g
- 80.3 g
- 62.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.4 g
- 4.4 g
- 384.5 mg