Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and mango salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, stems, roots, and leaves, cut into pieces
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and deseeded, if preferred
- 270 g coconut milk
- 1000 g water
- 10 g oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 50 - 100 g fresh bean sprouts, to taste
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- ½ cucumber, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only, finely shredded
- 2 - 3 tbsp salted peanuts, roasted and roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2309.8 kJ / 552.1 kcal
- 19 g
- 62 g
- 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.5 g
- 4 g
- 710.1 mg