Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 500 g potatoes, cut into pieces (2 cm - see Tips)
- 250 g Savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tsp fennel seeds (optional)
- 1 leek, white part only, cut into thin slices (3 mm)
- 80 g milk
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 30 g salted butter
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1052.1 kJ / 250.5 kcal
- 6 g
- 20.1 g
- 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.8 g
- 4.5 g
- 932.1 mg