Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roast pork with sage and cranberry stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1800 g boneless pork leg roast
- 1 tbsp rock salt, plus extra for crackling
- 130 g zucchini (approx. 1), cut into pieces
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only (approx. 10-12 leaves)
- 60 g streaky bacon, cut into pieces
- 100 g onion, cut into quarters
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g pork mince
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1728.7 kJ / 411.6 kcal
- 46.6 g
- 3.6 g
- 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.7 g
- 1.4 g
- 944.5 mg
Thai chicken wraps
Korean barbecue pork with rice salad (MEATER+®)
Barbecued beef with ssamjang sauce
Coconut poached chicken salad
Lamb shanks with risoni and feta
Neroli Pichy's Pork belly with pickled apple and walnut salad
Layered lamb curry
Chocolate raspberry puddings
Slow roasted lamb shoulder and fennel with agrodolce dressing
LCHF chicken Kyivs
Poached eggs with hollandaise