Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g pork tenderloin, all visible fat removed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g diced bacon
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 tsp ground smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp English mustard
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g water
- 3 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- per 1 portion
- 1768 kJ / 421 kcal
- 36.03 g
- 34.59 g
- 10.63 g
- 16.82 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Soutzoukakia ("little sausages") with rice
Ayam golek (coconut roasted spiced chicken)
Ayam kapitan (chicken curry)
Ayam masak merah (spicy tomato chicken)