Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower, broccoli and blue cheese gratin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 500 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 500 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 50 g plain flour
- 40 g butter
- 500 g full cream milk
- 40 g dry white wine
- ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg (optional)
- 200 g Danish blue cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1279 kJ / 304 kcal
- 16 g
- 13 g
- 20 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.3 g
- 5.6 g
- 670.5 mg