Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bolognaise sauce for two
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
White balsamic reduction
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 500 g white balsamic vinegar
- 50 g dry sherry
- 80 g raw sugar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 8 white peppercorns (see Tips)
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- ½ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces
- 1 rindless bacon rasher, cut into pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g beef mince
- 100 g pork mince
- 1 tbsp white balsamic reduction
- 60 g tomato paste
- 80 g water
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2202 kJ / 524 kcal
- 35.4 g
- 10 g
- 37.5 g
- 3.9 g