Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed coconut and prawn soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 50 g fresh oyster mushrooms
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices, plus extra for garnishing
- 800 g coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red curry paste (see Tips)
- 3 tsp fish sauce (gluten free)
- 24 peeled, medium raw prawns, with tails on (approx. 750 g)
- 80 g dried rice noodles
- boiling water, for soaking
- micro herbs, for garnishing (optional)
- fresh limes, cut into cheeks, to serve
- per 4 portions
- 9744 kJ / 2320 kcal
- 177 g
- 104.6 g
- 132.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 101.6 g
- 11.4 g
- 7050.3 mg
Linguine with salmon and herbs
Steamed red curry fish
Prawn noodle curry
Coconut turmeric fish curry
Mediterranean seafood rice with chorizo
Citrus seafood salad
Suan la tang (hot and spicy soup)
Mussels in coconut milk
Seafood en papillote with saffron potatoes
Chinese vermicelli with prawns and garlic sauce