Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy cauliflower soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 2 ½ tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 5 dried chillies
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 4 cardamom pods (see Tips)
- 160 g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 - 2 tsp curry powder, plus extra for garnishing
- 40 g raw cashew nuts
- 2 tsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g water
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 811 kJ / 193 kcal
- 8 g
- 8 g
- 14 g
- 4.3 g