Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fish with ginger lime sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 - 250 g dried egg noodles
- boiling water, for soaking
- 15 g sesame oil
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into halves
- 50 g tamari sauce
- 10 g fish sauce
- 60 g honey
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- oil (approx. 200 g), for frying
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Sichuan pepper (see Tips)
- 4 boneless white fish fillets, cut into pieces (6 cm - see Tips)
- pea shoots, trimmed, to serve
- fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- fresh Thai basil leaves, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3893.8 kJ / 927.1 kcal
- 35.8 g
- 67.6 g
- 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.4 g
- 4 g
- 1541.9 mg