Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 fresh red bird's eye chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 40 g olive oil
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 150 g dry white wine
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 700 g peeled raw prawns, tail-on
- fresh crusty bread, to serve
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1850 kJ / 440 kcal
- 44 g
- 33 g
- 13 g