Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai noodle and seafood salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g rice vermicelli noodles
- 10 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 60 g peanut oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 spring onions/shallots, white part only (green fronds reserved)
- 1 - 2 fresh bird's eye chillies, plus extra for garnishing
- 12 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and stems (leaves reserved)
- 200 g medium raw prawns, peeled
- 200 g calamari tubes (approx. 2-3 tubes), cut into 1.5 x 5 cm strips
- 230 g canned bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne slices
- 120 g lime juice (approx. 6 limes)
- 100 g fish sauce
- 1 tbsp palm sugar (approx. 2 cm cube), grated
- 60 g sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and cut into strips (1 cm) (optional)
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1192 kJ / 284 kcal
- 20 g
- 20 g
- 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.1 g
- 7 g
- 1699.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Rosemary and green peppercorn pork fillet
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Beetroot salad with raita dressing