Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy scallop soup with chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 chorizo sausages (approx. 250 g), skins removed, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eschalots, peeled and cut into halves (approx. 100 g)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into pieces (approx. 90 g)
- 150 g floury potatoes (e.g. Royal Blue, Ruby Lou, Coliban), peeled and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 700 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 350 - 400 g scallops (approx. 18 scallops)
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1371.2 kJ / 326.3 kcal
- 21.5 g
- 7.7 g
- 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.8 g
- 1.7 g
- 864.7 mg