Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Traditional chicken broth with angel hair pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1400 g water
- 50 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 70 g celeriac, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 30 g leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 3 - 4 chicken wings
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 5 black peppercorns
- 2 allspice berries
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 150 g angel hair pasta
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2091.9 kJ / 498.1 kcal
- 25.7 g
- 55.3 g
- 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.3 g
- 6.6 g
- 1792.5 mg