Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 4 allspice berries or ½ tsp ground allspice
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 200 g gravy beef, cut into cubes (3-4 cm)
- 200 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes (3-4 cm)
- 400 g boneless skinless pork belly, rind removed and cut into cubes (3-4 cm)
- 200 g mixed roots and vegetables (e.g. carrots, parsnip, brown onion), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 10 g dried porcini mushrooms, cut into slices
- 200 g chicken livers
- 1 bread roll (approx.60 g)
- 2 ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 3 eggs
- 60 g butter, cut into thin slices, plus 1-2 tsp extra for greasing
- 50 g breadcrumbs, for coating
- per 1 portion
- 501 kJ / 119 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 3 g
- 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 0.6 g
- 307.2 mg