Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil spray, for greasing
- 20 raw peeled prawns (approx. 180 g)
- 2 fillets hot smoked trout (approx. 150 g), deboned and flesh flaked
- 120 g cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 40 g lemon juice
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 70 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 700 g water
- 140 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- 6 sprigs fresh chives, finely chopped, to serve
- green lettuce leaves of choice, to serve (optional)
- micro herbs, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- bread of choice, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 1468 kJ / 349 kcal
- 19.8 g
- 9.3 g
- 25.7 g
- 198.9 mg
- 1.9 g