Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn and trout terrine with horseradish cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil spray, for greasing
- 20 peeled raw prawns (approx. 180 g)
- 150 g hot smoked trout (approx. 2 fillets), deboned and flesh flaked
- 120 g cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 40 g lemon juice
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 70 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 700 g water
- 140 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 tbsp ground horseradish
- 6 sprigs fresh chives, finely chopped, to serve
- green lettuce leaves of choice, to serve (optional)
- micro herbs, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- bread of choice, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1468.3 kJ / 349.5 kcal
- 19.8 g
- 9.3 g
- 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14 g
- 1.9 g
- 764.6 mg