Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smashed pea and bean dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 100 g fresh green peas, shelled, or frozen grean peas
- 50 g fresh broad beans, shelled, or frozen broad beans
- 50 g fresh edamame beans, shelled, or frozen edamame beans (in shells)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 50 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 1 tsp lemon juice, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp horseradish cream, to taste (optional)
- per 50 g
- 466.9 kJ / 110.9 kcal
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.7 g
- 3 g
- 87.6 mg