Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fermented beetroot and apple salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g fresh chillies (red or green), cut into halves lengthways and deseeded
- 6 - 8 garlic cloves
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 130 g Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into quarters
- 130 g raw beetroot, peeled and cut into halves
- 350 g tomatoes, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 110 g lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp salt
- 70 g filtered water
- filtered water, as needed
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 1405 kJ / 334 kcal
- 11.9 g
- 44.5 g
- 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.3 g
- 35 g
- 13455 mg