Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 - 550 g rock salt
- 12 fresh oysters, shucked
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 110 g rindless bacon rashers, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 12 portions
- 2232 kJ / 528 kcal
- 39.6 g
- 10.8 g
- 36 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.1 g
- 2.4 g
- 2332.5 mg
Rare beef steak with herb garlic butter
Gluten free sausage rolls
Sweet and sour pork ribs
Pork san choy bau