Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g vegetable oil, plus extra for frying
- 3 rindless bacon rashers, cut into pieces
- ½ red onion, cut into halves
- 15 g fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 60 g milk
- 4 eggs
- 125 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 400 g tuatua meat only, roughly chopped, (approx. 4 kg in shells - see Tips)
- 150 g canned corn kernels, drained
- lemon juice, to taste
- salt, to taste
- wasabi mayonnaise, to serve (see Tips)
- lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 626.4 kJ / 149.1 kcal
- 8.1 g
- 12.6 g
- 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.5 g
- 0.6 g
- 250.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Parmesan cheese crisps