Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean seafood rice with chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g fresh mussels, shells scrubbed and debearded
- 160 g onions, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g fresh squid rings
- 200 g mixed capsicum (e.g. red, green), cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g spicy chorizo, cut into thin slices
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches saffron
- 200 g water
- ½ tsp Chicken stock paste (refer to recipe in The Basic Cookbook)
- 350 g short-grain white rice, cooked (see Tips)
- 50 g peeled raw prawns
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1593 kJ / 377 kcal
- 17 g
- 51 g
- 11 g
- 3 g