Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rosemary meat pies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 200 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 g water, chilled, plus extra if needed
Iced puff pastry
- 90 g ice cubes
- 180 g unsalted butter, frozen and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- butter, melted, for greasing
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (10 cm), leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion (approx.180 g), cut into halves
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 700 g beef rump steak, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Vegemite®
- 100 g button mushrooms, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- plain flour, for dusting
- full cream milk, for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 1204.7 kJ / 286.8 kcal
- 12.6 g
- 19.9 g
- 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.7 g
- 1.2 g
- 424.3 mg