Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shredded chicken and sweet potato salad with cranberry dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 160 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 30 g leek, white part only, cut into thin slices (2 cm)
- 2 pinches dried oregano, to season
- 2 pinches ground cayenne pepper, to season
- 2 pinches ground coriander, to season
- 300 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into thirds
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 70 g mixed baby salad leaves (e.g. watercress, spinach, silverbeet)
- 3 radishes, cut into thin slices (optional)
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled, for garnishing
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 1 - 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, to taste
- 70 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ garlic clove
- 2 - 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sugar
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3063.4 kJ / 732.2 kcal
- 39.7 g
- 43.6 g
- 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.1 g
- 5.3 g
- 401.4 mg