Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potted scrambled eggs with asparagus
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil, for greasing
- 4 asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 10 g butter
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 500 g water, plus 2 tablespoons extra
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1000 kJ / 238.2 kcal
- 16.6 g
- 2 g
- 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8 g
- 1.7 g
- 343 mg