Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked pumpkin and beef stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3000 - 4000 g Jarrahdale pumpkin (approx. 23-25 cm)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 700 g beef chuck steak, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 130 g red wine
- 40 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 200 g potato, peeled and cut into cubes (1.5 cm)
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g), cut into slices (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 2504.2 kJ / 596.2 kcal
- 37.5 g
- 69.6 g
- 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.9 g
- 20.6 g
- 481.1 mg