Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and prawn noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 6 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 30 g peanut oil
- 150 g brown onion, cut into eighths and segments separated
- 250 g chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 30 g dark soy sauce
- 20 g sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 350 g whole green prawns, peeled and deveined (see Tips)
- 50 g water
- 200 g fresh egg noodles (see Tips)
- boiling water, for soaking
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 100 g fresh bean sprouts
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut into lengths (3 cm), for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1796.1 kJ / 427.6 kcal
- 40.8 g
- 41.5 g
- 10 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.1 g
- 3.9 g
- 888.8 mg