Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork and chicken terrine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g pork fillet, cut into cubes (3 cm), slightly frozen
- 200 g chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes (3 cm), slightly frozen
- 150 g brown onion (approx. 1), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g white wine
- 50 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 50 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts, plus extra for garnishing
- 40 g dried cranberries, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices prosciutto (approx. 300 g)
- 1000 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1053 kJ / 251 kcal
- 27 g
- 5.2 g
- 13 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 1.8 g
- 1164.9 mg