Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot and tequila cured salmon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 star anise
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 250 g brown sugar
- 250 g sea salt
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 raw beetroot (approx. 250 g), peeled and cut into quarters
- 50 g tequila
- 750 g fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillet (approx. 3 fillets)
Horseradish goat's cheese
- 300 g goat's cheese, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 ½ tbsp horseradish cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- caper berries, sliced, to serve
- water crackers, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 947 kJ / 225 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 18.3 g
- 10 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.7 g
- 1 g
- 4955.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Rosemary and green peppercorn pork fillet
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Beetroot salad with raita dressing