Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cranberry bacon stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ brown onion (approx. 70 g)
- 50 g shortcut bacon rashers, cut into pieces
- 20 g butter
- 80 g dried cranberries
- 4 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 1 - 2 tsp verjuice, of white wine vinegar
- 50 g blanched almonds
- 100 g day old bread (approx. 2-3 slices), torn into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 310 g
- 4541 kJ / 1085 kcal
- 31 g
- 93 g
- 62 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.1 g
- 18.6 g
- 1314.5 mg