Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked salmon and preserved lemon choux buns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Salmon and ricotta filling
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 200 g ricotta
- 1 ½ pieces preserved lemon, rind only, rinsed and chopped (approx. 1 tsp chopped)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 125 g water
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs, plus extra 1 egg lightly beaten, for brushing
- nigella seeds, for sprinkling
- 100 g smoked salmon, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- fresh dill, for garnishing
- per 1 piece
- 530.7 kJ / 126.4 kcal
- 8.1 g
- 5.1 g
- 8.1 g
- 0.4 g