Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 20 g butter
- 150 g hot smoked salmon, broken into pieces
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 tbsp pickled capers, drained
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 - 2 pinches ground white pepper
- 1 tsp gelatine powder
- 1 - 2 tbsp boiling water
- 80 g Gruyère cheese or Swiss cheese, rind removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 150 g water
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- 80 g butter
- 120 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- fresh chives or fresh dill, finely chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 piece
- 611 kJ / 145 kcal
- 7.2 g
- 4.7 g
- 11 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.2 g
- 0.3 g
- 224.2 mg
Sour cream pastry
Pears in red wine
Pear and blue cheese risotto
Pork and chicken terrine
Chicken and port pâté
Orange liqueur zabaglione
Poached salmon and beetroot blinis