Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomatoes with wasabi dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g ripe tomatoes (assorted), cut into slices, halves and wedges (see Tip)
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 125 g mascarpone cheese
- 100 g milk
- 15 - 20 g wasabi paste
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- snow pea sprouts, for garnishing
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 992 kJ / 236.2 kcal
- 3 g
- 8.5 g
- 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.5 g
- 3 g
- 457.9 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Rosemary and green peppercorn pork fillet
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Beetroot salad with raita dressing