Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian crab cakes with wasabi mayonnaise
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g grapeseed oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch fine salt, to taste
- 25 g wasabi paste, to taste
Asian crab cakes
- ½ lime, zest only, no white pith
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters (approx. 40 g)
- 250 g fresh crab meat, or frozen crab meat, thawed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 eggs
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 70 g plain flour
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Japanese pickled ginger, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 1110 kJ / 264 kcal
- 7.6 g
- 10 g
- 22 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 1 g
- 544.1 mg